ZeeD List Menu 100% Translated
Corrected Translation (Zoom to Rate with Rate column translated for ZeeD Lists)
This is it folks, at least, this is as much as I can get done
I'd say it's around 85% translated, certainly enough for you to enjoy! To follow will be a list of changes and following that. . .what's left and some notes.
- Minor changes in the general menu for readabilty.
- General menu is 100% translated.
- To be clear 'Mihiraki' mode is now referred to as 'Comic Book' Mode
- Removed "Mihiraki Mode" from Menu Bar (Felt it was messy.) To distinguish what mode you're using only normal mode has the "Edit" menu.
- The majority of 'ZeeD Lists' has been translated.
- Minor translation in Comic Book options 'Mouse Click to turn page'
- General Options, there are four options here I can't work out.
- Options tabs, I can't work out how to change them however they are General, Normal Mode and Comic Book Mode.
- Second group of options in the latter two tabs.
- In the 'ZeeD Lists' Tools menu there's an option I can't workout.
- 'ZeeD Lists' Find and Replace tools aren't complete, the basic functions are there, just some additional options missing.
- 'ZeeD Lists' Options contain Column controls (Add/Remove and Rename), I'm unable to find where the list of columns comes from and so off the bat they're gibberish. You can rename them however and if you save the list the columns will remain as you named them. Also, I've no clue what the majority are anyway.
- Switched to an Arial font for options, and anything that has a pop up window really.
There's a saved list containing the basic column chages 'Title' and 'Location' I also added the View Count and translated 'Last Modified'. Just use it as the base for any lists you do make, and if you update anymore columns feel free to share with the rest of us
The other columns can actually be anything you want them to be, as you put in the information yourself while editing items.
The missing option when right clicking an item in 'ZeeD Lists' is the same as the missing option in it's Tools menu (If you figure it out give me a shout <3)
The 'About' function in 'ZeeD Lists' tells you how many items are in the list and which item is selected (I can't seem to find where this is to edit it).
Also in 'ZeeD Lists' if you choose to edit multiple items be aware it will edit every item exactly the same. However, you can select multiple items and then choose Edit>Item so where you can edit one and as soon as you click ok the second will automatically load for editing.
Open Target will open either the target folder or the image depending on which the item is. Hence it's just 'Open Target'.
Rotate/Flip now has 'Rotate. . .(CB)' this is the option for Comic Book mode (I'm thinking of just removing the additional rotation options depending on mode).
In the options, if you choose the normal or comic book tabs and look at the unknown options. . .if you select the option below 'Windows' and then change the third drop down menu to one of the bottom two options it seems to really smooth out and clean the image (Although I'm still not sure what the hell it all is).
If you select the Mouse Click to turn page option for Comic Book Mode, left clicking will show the next page, and right clicking will show the previous page.
Thanks to Flass for finding/uploading ZeeD and Kingee for starting us off with the translating (and the Llama Badge ;D).